Beauty Queen

De'Owner


Annyeong Chocolate(s) . Welcome to my Castle . I'm Amelia , the owner of this Blog . Be nice here and leave your footprints at my Tagboard . Kamsahamnida . .
Marylia ONLINE
jangan marah untuk melihat blogger aku





Tagboard



>br<
Sing-A-Song ~

This is Joel Gidion ♥ My Lee Kwang Soo ♥ I love him ♥ I will missyou ♥
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Credits


Template by : Farah Amira
Basecodes by : Nurul AtiQah
Edited by : Amira NAME
Others: ♥♥♥

♦-----------------------------------------♦ Copyright© by Amira Hafiza
♦-----------------------------------------♦
heart broken .. OMG !!!!

Heart Broken

I just feel like crying
Im just laying here slowly dieing
But I ran out of my tears
Being without you is how it appears


Love for you is like a toy
Bet, its just for your joy
You think its okay to break my heart
We were alright but than you pulled us part


Nice to know that you never loved me
I guess you want me to leave you be
As im laying here all alone and broken
I guess your just gonna leave me all heartbroken


So as I say my last goodbye
I just needa ask you why
Why, did you leave me all broken and torn
From day one I was reborn


You never loved me not even a day
So why do you think you can take my heart away
Well, you never even wondered
How badly I plundered.